Digital Education Center's Adult Education
Adult Education Staff
- Adult Education Director: Hal Strain 435-833-8700 x.1800 email: email@example.com
- Adult Education Registrar/Secretary: Erin Bowser 435-833-8700 x.1807 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Education Teacher: Lynn Stuart 435-833-8700 x.1850 email: email@example.com
- Adult Education Paraprofessionals:
- English as a Second Language Teacher: Ilsse Mills 435-654-0177 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
ADULT EDUCATION FEES
The fee for the 2023-24 school year will be $50.00 due at the time of registration.
Students will be considered enrolled once the following requirements have been met:
- Registration forms filled out and signed
- Proof of residency provided
- Registration fee paid
- Intake testing completed
APPROPRIATE "PROOF of RESIDENCY" DOCUMENTS
*Date furnished on document must be within the last 12 months
*Address on document must be the address the student currently resides at and match the address provided on the registration form (No Post Office Boxes)
- Utah driver's license
- Utah State ID
- Utah driver's privilege card
- Employer's pay stub
- Rent or mortgage payment statement
- Phone bill
- Utility bill or utility work order
- Utah library card
- Utah resident fishing or hunting license
- Utah high school/college transcript or report card
- Written statement on employer's letterhead defining a job commitment with prospective student
- approved or denied free and reduced lunch application from prospective student's school
- Tribal correspondence
- Daycare or nursery school records of the prospective student's children
- K-12 registration demographic card of children enrolled in a Utah school
- Mail from an in-state or out-of-state business addressed directly to the student
- Current year automobile registration
- Consular ID card issued by SLC Mexican Consulate
We follow the Tooele county School District calendar for holidays and days closed. See the school district's website for the latest
English as a Second Language (ESL)
To sign up for ESL classes, please contact Erin Bowser, Adult Education/ESL secretary, at 435-833-8700 x.1807 or email email@example.com or in person at 211 S. Tooele Blvd., Tooele, UT 84074 Community Learning Center room 126.
- ESL courses are offered twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, in room 123 at the Community Learning Center.
- ESL teacher, Ilsse Mills, can be contacted at: 832-654-0177 Monday-Friday between 4pm-8pm or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to meeting twice a week, students use the Burlington software program to enhance learning activities. It is recommended that ESL students have access to a computer with Internet access at home.
The English as a Second Language class is full and has a waiting list. If you would like to be considered for enrollment in the English as a Second Language program, please complete the waiting list by clicking on the link below, thank you.